Look, Make, Print
In this full day cross-site workshop for KS1 and KS2, pupils will explore artwork from the Cooper Gallery collection, focusing on colour, line and shape before relocating to Experience Barnsley to create their own works.
During the day you will:
• Study the original art from the Cooper Gallery collection closely.
• Be inspired by the local history collection at Experience Barnsley.
• Create your own sketches and designs inspired by the artwork or collection.
• Learn new printing skills and techniques to produce your own individual print.
Art and Design
• Pupils will use a range of materials creatively to design and make products.
• Pupils learn to develop a wide range of art and design techniques in using colour, pattern, texture, line, shape, form and space.
• Pupils learn to create sketch books to record their observations and use them to review and revisit ideas.
• Pupils learn to improve their mastery of art and design techniques.
This workshop can incorporate Arts Award Discover in a Day for your pupils – please email us on email@example.com for more details.